New Studio Opening Soon in North Liberty!
370 Cherry Street
Yoga contributes to wellness of body, mind, and spirit. I offer private yoga sessions and group classes. Benefits are bountiful and depending on the style of practice can include:
- improved flexibility
- improved physical strength
- increased concentration, and awareness
- strengthened spiritual connection
- stress relief
- improved balance
- release of muscular tension
- enhanced immune system functioning
- relief or improvement of pain
I currently teach my yoga classes in the studio within Robinson Family Wellness but am excited to announce that come late 2017- early 2018 I will be opening my own yoga studio in North Liberty! Send me an email or “Like” my Facebook page to stay current with the latest studio updates.
Wellfinity Group Classes – currently held at Robinson Family Wellness 2140 Norcor Ave. in Coralville
Monday 10:30am – Stretch/Relax Yoga
Tuesday 4:30pm – Moderate Vinyasa
Thursday 9:15am – Stretch/Relax Yoga
Saturday 10am – Moderate Vinyasa
Single drop-in class $15
4-class punch card $50
10-class punch card $115
- want to learn the basics so you can feel confident stepping into a group class
- want a yoga practice that can be specifically designed for the skills you want to work on, muscles you need stretched, your energy level, and needs on a specific day
- have special needs or conditions that warrant a lot of modification and attention that may be hard to come by in a group setting
- desire more instructor hands-on adjusments
Come away feeling relaxed, energized, and less stressed with a clear mind and nourished spirit.
Individual 60-minute session – $75
5 session package – $357
10 session package – $675
The mayor of Coralville, John Lundell, shares his experience with Wellfinity Private Yoga.
Here’s how one of my private yoga clients describes her experience.
“My overall flexibility has increased significantly. I have greater range of motion, especially in my shoulders and hips, and have noticed that I am not as sore from my regular workouts like I used to be before yoga. Each session is developed to meet my individual needs and fitness level. Shelly is an exceptional instructor who has a gentle and soothing way of teaching yoga that helps keep your mind focused and calm. I always leave our sessions feeling lighter, healthier, and more at peace. I highly recommend personal yoga with Shelly for anyone with or without yoga experience. “ – Colleen R.
Have questions or want further information? Contact me using the form below to start your own journey to peace, relaxation, and rejuvenation!
BOOST ENERGY, MOOD & BUST STRESS IN UNDER 10 MINUTES
CLICK HERE to get FREE access to this powerful practice and receive my monthly newsletter