Yoga contributes to wellness of body, mind, and spirit. I offer private, semi-private, and special event classes. Benefits are bountiful and depending on the style of practice can include:
- improved flexibility
- improved physical strength
- increased concentration and awareness
- strengthened spiritual connection
- stress relief
- improved balance
- release of muscular tension
- enhanced immune system functioning
- relief or improvement of pain
- reduction in anxiety and depression
- reduced symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Put worship into motion with this spiritual- themed yoga class. If you have been hesitant to try yoga because you fear it’s misaligned with your faith, or if you want to deepen your experience and relationship with God, this yoga class is for you.
Class will follow a typical vinyasa flow format, but will include spiritual references. Start the class meditating on a bible verse or spiritual passage. Discover how the body can become an instrument of worship; opening you up to the divine flow of the Holy Spirit and allowing you to experience the peace and joy that comes from communion with God. All levels of practitioners are welcome. This is a specialty class that will be offered periodically and will always be donation based, with proceeds going to a charity of choice.
Private yoga allows you to have an experience that is catered to exactly what you need and your level of practice. Private yoga is perfect for you if you:
- want to learn the basics so you can feel confident stepping into a group class
- want a yoga practice that can be specifically designed for the skills you want to work on, muscles you need stretched, your energy level, and needs on a specific day
- have special needs or conditions that warrant a lot of modification and attention that may be hard to come by in a group setting
- desire more instructor hands-on adjustments
Come away feeling relaxed, energized, and less stressed with a clear mind and nourished spirit.
The mayor of Coralville, John Lundell, shares his experience with Wellfinity Private Yoga.
Here’s how one of my private yoga clients describes her experience.
“My overall flexibility has increased significantly. I have greater range of motion, especially in my shoulders and hips, and have noticed that I am not as sore from my regular workouts like I used to be before yoga. Each session is developed to meet my individual needs and fitness level. Shelly is an exceptional instructor who has a gentle and soothing way of teaching yoga that helps keep your mind focused and calm. I always leave our sessions feeling lighter, healthier, and more at peace. I highly recommend personal yoga with Shelly for anyone with or without yoga experience. “ – Colleen R.
More affordable than private, but you still get the benefit of more personalized instruction and extra attention. Have a running buddy with whom you always complain how tight you are? Or a co-worker who, like you, has always wanted to try yoga but a class seems intimidating? Then this is for you.
Include yoga as part of your next special gathering. Set the tone for relaxation, pampering, and fun! Perfect for:
- Worksite wellness or retreats
- Birthday parties
- Family reunions
- Bridal showers
- Ladies or guys night out
Have questions or want further information? Contact me using the form below to start your own journey to peace, relaxation, and rejuvenation!
BOOST ENERGY, MOOD & BUST STRESS IN UNDER 10 MINUTES
CLICK HERE to get FREE access to this powerful practice and receive my monthly newsletter